Charles Perrett Maintenance is able to provide prevention and/or eradication of your rodent, insect and other pest problems in Swansea and across the south Wales area.
Tailored to your needs to ensure that your food and non-food areas are pest free, as directed by Health & Safety Law, we provide a quality reliable service aimed at ensuring that your business is entirely pest-free.
We will manage and eradicate rats, mice, garden ants, wasps and biting insects swiftly and provide you with measures to ensure that they do not return.
Our procedures and techniques are such as to protect the local environment and non-target species. We use tamper resistant bait boxes and the rodenticides used have a special formula which is extremely distasteful if eaten.
Our service delivery pays attention to all Health & Safety Legislation, protecting our staff, you, your staff and your customers.
Product information is supplied as standard to all contracted customers and all waste chemicals are removed from site and dealt with under the Waste Duty of Care guidelines.
Did you know?
- The brown rat population increased by 52% between 1998 and 2002.
- Rodents give birth every 24 – 28 days with rats achieving litters of 10-12
- The UK rat population is estimated at 70 million.
- The World Health Organisation estimates that 20% of human food is destroyed or contaminated by rodents.
- Rodents can transmit diseases most notably salmonellosis (bacteria food poisoning).
- Contact with cockroaches can lead to many allergic illnesses including dermatitis, bronchitis and asthma.
- Adult cockroaches live about 4 – 14 months during which time females can produce up to 50 oothecae (egg sacs) each containing 12 – 30 eggs.
- On landing on food a fly vomits, then tramples it in to make the food moist, then sucks it up to feed before excretion occurs – whilst leaving some behind for you!
Maintain a sound reputation Don’t let pests destroy yours!
Call us on 01792 652620
Emergency Plumber 24/7 Service – Call 03003 032093